We have been producing acetate packaging and boxes for several years using a broad range of printing and finishing techniques to create impactful clear presentation boxes and transparent packaging for our clients, that display and protect their products.
We have factories in the UK, mainland Europe as well as China, so we can handle any type of acetate packaging enquiry in terms of volume and lead times.
Request a Quotation
Our team has years of experience in providing quality packaging solutions for brands of all shapes and sizes and can ensure that your brand packaging stands out with our customised solutions. Whether you’re looking for something simple or a fully customised option that perfectly reflects your brand’s personality, we can help. Get in touch today.
Recycled Clear Product Tube
After working with FaceGym on a range of other products, they asked us to investigate creating an innovative clear tube made from recyclable PET and a Tin lid for their facial massage balls.
King of Shaves
Acetate Product Box
we helped develop a Beard Comb to help King of Shaves’ customers tidy and style their beards, moustaches and hair.
Acetate Product Box
Tangle Teezer approached Maxipos to help produce a range of simple but cost-effective Point of Sale products and since then we have become an integral part of their business
Advantages of Acetate
- Lightweight composition
- Does not damage easily
- Holds its shape for longer than card packaging
- It is an extremely flexible material
- Can be cut into a wide range of shapes and sizes
- Ideal for producing bespoke packaging
There are a number of available materials, such as RPET, APET, PVC and PP which our factories can print, foil block or emboss to produce packaging that will reflect your brand and its position in the market.
Below are the material options that are available to clients when considering acetate box packaging:
- A high clarity option that provides clear and high quality print results for transparent packaging at a competitive price.
- It is a particularly strong material that is difficult to tear.
- Due to its flexibility, it is easy to bend to create unusual shapes if needed.
—–A good option when considering the environment as it is produced using 100% naturally occurring ingredients.
- An eco friendly packaging option that is produced with post-consumer PET waste; depending on the material source, this can range from 30%-70%.
- Due to its excellent clarity, high quality printing results can be achieved.
- It remains a flexible option that is strong, providing stress resistance.
- Extremely cost effective.
- However, the material is not very environmentally friendly as it is difficult to recycle.
- Not as strong as other materials but it does have good flexibility.
- Print results can be high quality but the material can change colour if exposed to heat and UV light.
- The main advantage of PP is its weight; it is approximately 35% lighter than other materials.
- It’s relatively ecological as it is produced without using water and produces zero harmful emissions.
- PP is also very strong, difficult to crack and tear but is very flexible so difficult shapes can be achieved.
- Although you can achieve excellent print results, the material is not very clear and slightly milky in appearance.
Request a quote
Our minimum order quantity for most items is 1,000 units. If your required quantity is lower, provide us with your project specifications and we can see if we are able to help.